I studied illustration & animation at the Cambridge School of Art, teaching myself how to design and code in the twilight hours. Since graduating in 2014 I have been working freelance to explore what it feels like to work in the daylight.
I believe well designed experiences make for a better world. I'm interested in simple, clear, and natural communication, presented confidently and without too much ego.
I am detail orientated and relish the opportunity to gain deeper insight into a situation before taking an idea from nothing and building it into reality. I enjoy getting stuck in, working closely with a team, and creating something that really shines.
When not working you’ll often find me watching an animated film, taking a particularly long time to read a good book, or thinking about food. Delicious delicious food.
- GoldenZone Ltd Website Redesign
- Umami Deli Brand Redesign
- Granta Conference Centre Animation
- The Prudden curation blog
- This very website
Reading & Listening
- Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami
- The Shape of Design by Frank Chimero
- Seeds - TV on the Radio (2014)
- If You Wait - London Grammar (2014)